The Cosmos have announced their promotion schedule for the 2014 spring season, and every home game during the first portion of the campaign will feature a giveaway of some sort. The full schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, April 13, 5 p.m. vs Atlanta Silverbacks: Schedule Magnet (All)/Cosmos Fan t-shirt (First 5,000 fans)
- Saturday, April 26, 7 p.m. vs San Antonio Scorpions: Championship Mini Pennant (First 1,500 kids 14 and under)
- Monday, May 12, 7:30 p.m. vs Minnesota United: Schedule t-shirt (First 5,000 fans)
- Saturday, May 24, 7 p.m. vs Indy Eleven: Cosmos Dog tags (All kids U14)
- Sunday, June 8, 5 p.m. vs Ottawa Fury FC: Giorgio Chinaglia No. 9 wristbands (All kids U14)
It looks as if the club is really making a push toward getting families bringing the kids, with three of the five promotions being for fans age 14 and under. Given the very affordable pricing of the tickets, that seems like a great way to build the fanbase before hopefully moving into a larger home.