Ottawa Fury FC may have just joined the NASL, but they're doing their best to put together a roster that can compete from their first match. On Thursday, the club announced a pair of new signings, adding former MLS players Tom Heinemann and Sansi Ubiparivovic.
Ubiparipovic is one that New York fans are probably familiar with, having spent several years playing for the Red Bulls. After leaving New York, he joined the Montreal Impact, playing for the club in both the NASL and MLS. He spent a portion of last season on loan at Minnesota United.
- Messing Around: Strikers sign Chin, Brazilian keeper rumored to be heading to Toronto
- FC Edmonton ownership looking to replace the awful turf at Clarke Stadium
- Mike Grella training with the Cosmos despite European interest
- Denissen hopes to make the Cosmos scary as preseason training get underway
- Fans of the Cosmos and Red Bulls help NYCFC design their new crest